With Mother’s Day just a few weeks away don’t be caught fumbling for a last minute gift. Your mom deserves more than just grocery flowers and a small balloon. We know the struggle of trying to beat the one-of-a-kind kindergarten clay heart that she still proudly has displayed, but, but we did a bit of research and came back with a list you and your mom are sure to love -- no matter what type of mom she is. Here’s our ultimate Mother’s Day gift!
- Skincare Set: For the mom that loves her glowing skin. There are plenty of wonderful sets that include a variety of products including moisturizers, serums, face oils, and even cleansers. Look for a set that would best suit her skin type.
- Soign Beauty Soign Essential Beauty Five Pack: This beauty pack has everything you may need for beautiful hair or glowing skin.
- Osea Body Glow Trio: Great for a bit of at home pampering.
- Fragrance Set: For the mom that’s still searching for her signature scent. Scent is one of the senses that brings out the most memories. Give mom an unforgettable scent that you will always remember her by. Or if she already has her signature scent you can always get her a bottle of her favorite fragrance.
- Maison Margiela Pillar Perfume Set: For a great way to try out different scents opt for this refreshing set with four classic perfumes.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Twist & Spray Set: The ever classic scent for the ever classic woman. This is a great option for the mom that is always on the go.
- Hair Tools: For the mom that always seems to have impeccable hair. There are a variety of hair tools for any style she may want to try out
- Dry Bar The Straight Shot Blow Drying Flat Iron: A straightener unlike any other. This straightener can be used with damp hair thanks to its blow drying plates.
- Dyson Airwrap Multi-styler Complete Long: If you’re looking for a tool that does it all then look no further. With its various attachments this multi-styler is all mom will need to achieve any look she wants!
- Jewelry: For the jewel loving mom. Get her a timeless piece or even a completely unique and personalized piece of jewelry with engraving and customizing options there’s something for every style.
- Tiffany & Co. Victoria Tennis Bracelet: With brilliant cuts and dazzling diamonds. It’s a subtly unique take on the ever classic tennis bracelet
- Lagos Luna Pearl Stud Earrings: This classic pearl earring pairs well with just about anything.
- Designer Handbag: For the mom that always felt like Mary Poppins. Get her a beautifully crafted handbag she’ll cherish for years.
- Saint Laurent Medium Solfernio Raffia Shoulder Bag: The perfect bag for summer. The raffia adds just the right touch to complete any look.
- Mulberry Oversized Alex: A classic bag that fits everything perfect for the woman on the go.
- Designer Shoes: For the mom that’s stylish head-to-toe. Get her a new pair of gorgeous shoes that’ll make her feel like a million bucks.
- Cozy Gifts: For the mom that loves a little R&R. Help her make her space a bit more cozy with a nice luxurious blanket or relaxing candle.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw: What better way to remind mom of those sweet embraces than with this luxuriously cozy throw blanket.
- Diptyque Iconic Trio Gift Set (Berries, Fig Tree, Roses): This trio set offers a light and airy selection of their most beloved fragrances. If your mom is someone who enjoys other scent characteristics Diptyque also offers customized sets.
Kitchenware: For the mom that seems to never leave the kitchen. Get her a new baking set, specialty knives, personalized apron or even a new kitchen gadget.
- Ooni Karu 16 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven: She may have everything, but does she have a pizza oven? While it may say “pizza oven” in the name this is great for searing vegetables, roasting meats and even baking fresh loaves of bread.
- Williams Sonoma Bay Stripe Adult & Kid Aprons: Personalize a durable and beautiful apron just for mom. Williams Sonoma offers various customization options to make sure it’s just as you want it. Maybe you can even get yourself a matching apron.
- Gardening Sets: For the mom with the green thumb. Maybe a personalized watering can or a brand new set of gardening tools.
- Williams Sonoma Gardening Seat & Tool Kit: Give your mom this special set of gardening tools complete with a seat. After tending to her garden she can take a seat and enjoy all her beautiful work.
- Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein: While technically not a garden tool this beautiful book will not only guide mom while growing stunning flowers it will serve as inspiration to create gorgeous floral arrangements.
- Cooking Class: For the mom that loves trying out new recipes. Sign your mom up for a cooking class where she’ll learn a new skill and get a delicious dish at the end! Better yet join her for the memories.
- Concert or Show: For the arts loving mom. Spend the evening with mom and a play or a concert for one of her favorite artists. Maybe even treat her to dinner or wine before the show.
- Wine Tasting: For the mom that thinks of herself as a sommelier. Treat her to a day of wine tasting. With the day’s turning warmer, why not spend the day outside doing one of her favorite things!
- Spa Day: For the mom that deserves a bit of pampering. Treat mom to a spa day filled with massage, facial, mud bath and steam rooms among other treatments.
No matter what you give your mom this Mother’s Day make sure to remind her just how truly special she is!